Small groups of personal development. I have written a lot about group therapy, but I will give several theses about its usefulness for dependent and co-dependent clients, using a quote from I. Yalom's book (Yalom I., Lests M. Group psychotherapy: theory and practice.
- Refusal of pretentiousness and counter-dependence
- Self-recovery through relationships and human connections
- Formation and strengthening of the "Image of the Self" and its "Borders";
- Find with the help of a group within yourself resources for changes
- To see in interaction in a safe environment of the group their habitual self-destructive behavior patterns and to be trained in how to change them
- Discovering the possibilities for self-discovery
- Get support from the group if necessary
- Learn how to withstand undesirable influence in confrontation
- Opportunity to understand and sympathize with other participants
We will really help you and your loved ones FOREVER change your life!